Yeah, I get it. This is the 6 steps to add to the other 4 million on pintrest, facebook and every other thing you look at online these days. But you know what, I got a lot out of these steps. I still use them today, and hope that one or all of them might make a positive impact in how you approach things in your life.
- Know your outcome (check out the goal setting activity)
- Take action, there is never failure only feedback
- Have situational awareness
- Be flexible with a willingness to change
- Confidence is key (think and act like you have got it)
- Utilise anything and everything to your advantage
Rock and Roll
PS. What is the one thing you don’t do, that would cause the most positive change in your life?